During your complimentary consultation, you will meet with Dr. Udis who will conduct a thorough examination and explain your treatment options.
During your complimentary consultation, we will answer the following questions:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed?
- What treatment options could be used?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much do braces cost? How much does Invisalign cost?
- Will insurance cover treatment? If not, what are some payment options?
- How do I get started on the road to a perfect smile?
We also encourage you to ask questions!
We handle the insurance process for you!
It is always our pleasure to help you understand your insurance benefits. Please bring your dental insurance card to your complimentary consultation.
If you’re ready for treatment, we’ll schedule records...
After your complimentary consultation, (if you’re ready for orthodontic treatment) we’ll take diagnostic records at our office so we can begin building your individualized treatment plan. We will then sit down together to review your records, finalize a treatment plan and make sure the payment plan works for you. You will leave the office with a clear understanding of your proposed treatment and excited about starting on the road to a new smile!